Nihilism is the only thing that gives my life purpose.

Sunday 21 November 2010

Fucking Quantas worse than delta

So awoke this am checked out avoided even more roaches and moved on to star bucks to knock out yesterdays blog am now in LAX airport as shit as tampa and no fucking WIFI- wot is wrong with these fucking wankers,this day and age and no wifi-obviously trying to work a way of charging for it.cunts.
So today was a good wander round again but even the weather is mourning my departure , totally changed cloudy as fuck still warmish just cloudy, had a brainwave upon leaving the bus outside the subway shop --boom a massage parlour meant 1 of 2 things either above board professional masseur or back street seedy blow job by some crystal meth head and you know what , after last night I wasn’t fussed either way.
As it transpired it was very above board $47 for an hours massage, the first two were as sexy as the birds that do all the cycling and win golds etc well they certainly do it for me. Mine was Thai and about 50 and smaller than little sis., but shit she climbed up onto my back and beat the shit out of it, just the thing I need before a 14 hour flight.
Got the shuttle to airport, checked in and then found out to my horror that this flight is overbooked would I be willing to fly with delta as they end up in Sydney at the same time and you get A$200 ish,not to sure which exact amount .see Jezza and his mate who was pissed not coked up last night so apologies there and neither can recollect much about last night .More than happy to fill them in and they seemed quite amused with the gory details. Seems they took the bumping so will email them as soon as I get connected and find out how much they got, but no way was I flying Delta after Monday night.
To top everything off this plane was not overbooked but should have been the A380 man I always wanted a go on that, so its mixed feelings about the whole thing.
I actually intend on sinking enough vino tinto to sink a battleship, passing out and keeping all these other fucks awake with my nocturnal breathing, then just keep a low profile and head on to KX of which I am getting mixed reactions to. Apparently the strip clubs are full of junkie women, as if that would be the first drugged up bird I’ve taken advantage of. As the date line is crossed I only have two days in Sydney then head up to Brisbane and get a kitchen to cook in - can’t wait for that. Is now 22-18 and we are supposed to take off in 7 minutes and they are loading us 6/7 people at a time be lucky to take off before midnight - these lot are very close to being classified fucking useless bunch of therapy seekers. So again the battery is dying .
Well the midnight prediction was spot on , and would you believe they could not get enough fuel on board so we had to stop at Brisbane so 14 hrs turned into 18hrs.
Sydney is lovely and warm and the hotel seems alright and so nice to see a kitchen again..So contemplating my evening out
That guy who said it was far better to of loved and lost then never to of loved at all, has not met one of my ex’s- so he’s a cunt as well.

All the best.

His majesties satanic verses.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment